We are always looking for new heroes, maybe it’s you?
As a content intern at Favoroute you will make sure Favoroute.com becomes the Facebook of traveling. Easy right? You will be the hero responsible for writing inspiring content that people get addicted to. Together with a team of a SEO specialist and a community manager, you will attract loads of travelers to favoroute.com and make them come back for more inspiring tips everyday. Join us to become part of our journey!
What do you tell your friends you do?
“The backpack trip you booked to Chili yesterday? That was because I inspired you with my blog last week!”
What’s your job actually like?
- You will change the way travelers will plan their next journey.
- Through your blogs you inspire travelers with the next upcoming destinations.
- You’ll make sure that travelers think of Favoroute, before even booking a ticket.
- You team up with our designer, community manager and SEO specialist.
- You will join the Favoroute team events and brainstorm sessions.
How to make this a success?
- You surf the web like Kelly Slater for the latest trends in travel.
- You are not afraid to share your own opinion and take initiative.
- You are creative and independent.
- Because you stay up-to-date on the latest traveling trends via blogs and social media, you know exactly what opportunities to take for Favoroute.
- Because you are a strong communicator and team player, you know how to get things finished.
- You are available at least 2 days a week, and preferably more.
You will be working in a dedicated and smart team with 8 enthusiastic travel lovers, each of them with their own specialization and interests. From app developer to community manager, from Mexico to Russia. Each of these roomies will challenge you, both technically and in your knowledge of Game of Thrones.
What do we need? (requirements)
- You are currently a student in communications and/or journalism, looking for an internship.
- You could write before you could speak, in other words: you are the J.K. Rowling of writing travel experiences.
- You are a social media expert and know how to use WordPress.
- You speak and write better English than Shakespeare ever did, preferably native English.
- You love working in a dynamic work environment with 50+ other startups.
- You are an experienced traveler and know what travelers are passionate about and want to read.
You would really be our new hero if you also:
- are a pro with Photoshop and InDesign
- know how to edit videos and take awesome pictures
- live in a biking distance of our office in Amsterdam.
- are great at baking cookies for all your colleagues.
For more information or to apply, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include (a link to) your portfolio if possible.